1 de julio de 2013

yaoi - Not more links


Hi everybody

I've been getting messages and comments regarding the Spanish and English mangas and doujinshi that the links that are broken. Truly sorry to say that I may not make them to upload, why? by the fansub and I have no manga and doujinshi,  were deleted everyone in my usb and no longer works when connected to my pc. It will be difficult to return them to search all doujinshi, the links and pages are no longer. So I'm starting to delete posts that are only broken links and I'm just going up cd's drama, novel ILLUSTRATIONS, artbooks. If I were to find a page with manga and doujinshi, I will be rising, but slowly and give you a report about that. Thank you all for reading the message.
+
Hola a todas

He estado recibiendo mensajes y comentarios relacionados a los mangas español, ingles y doujinshi que los links que estan rotos. En verdad lamento decirles que no podre volverlos a subir, por los fansub y no tengo los mangas doujinshi se borraron todos en mi usb al conectarla a mi pc dejo de funcionar. Sera dificil volverlos a buscar todos (doujinshi), las paginas y los links ya no estan. Por eso estoy empezando a borrar las publicaciones que solo son links rotos y solamente subire cd's dramas, novel illustraciones, artbooks. Si llegase a encontrar una pagina con los mangas doujinshi los volvere a publicar pero poco a poco y dare una noticia sobre eso. Gracias a todas por leer el mensaje.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive